Happy New Year, friends!
Your fabulous Faded Genes are returning to The Honest Lawyer in Richmond Hill! We’ve been working on some new tunes and we’re excited to hear your feedback, so bring your
rotten tomatoes dancin’ shoes and your wing man (or wing woman?) on Thursday, January 17th at 7:30 pm.
The food is definitely better than your average pub fare, so do give a call to reserve your dinner table. You know how it is… you wait too long and you’re seated next to the bathroom… pheh!
What else? We’re collecting donations for the Whitechurch-Stouffville Food Bank, so please bring a couple cans.
Also on the menu?
- Does Danny have a tan?
- Will Arnie bring his 14 grandchildren for a dance marathon?
- What’s Adam’s facial hair up to these days?
- Does Matt still smile?
- Does Chuck have a new organ?
- Why do they call Brian “Bubbleneck” anyways?
- Did Abe invent the tube amp?
- Does Peter drink fosberry wine? Is it red, white or blue?
All this and more on Jan 17. See you there!